AnneP

THE Olympia Weekend 2014 - 1. Phil Heath 2. Kai Greene 3. Shawn Rhoden

Rind on seljatagant näha...mis seal ikka :D

Paksust õlavöötmes on ,kuid kahjuks isegi see ei aita Olympial... :D Selle mehe probleem on jalad ja jumal tänatud, et tal pikad püksid jalas on.... :D

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Legendary 212 bodybuilders, Jose Raymond & David Henry team up for a back workout, 4.5 weeks out from the 2014 Olympia Showdown. This is just the 2nd time they have ever trained together...first time on film. After 20 years of service in the Air Force David has finally retired & now, commands his own schedule.

IFBB Pro Victor Martinez is back and training hard in this chest & biceps workout, 5 weeks out from the 2014 Mr. Olympia. After his big win at the 2014 Tampa Pro, he's 100% gunning for the Olympia crown. Victor talks about really pushing the free weights over machines for big gains.

IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino takes us through a tough arm workout 4 weeks out from the 2014 Olympia Showdown. In this video, he gives tips that he's learned along the way on his own as well as through mentors like Charles Glass. Guy also opens up about his chances of an overall win.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa trains legs with Grandmaster trainer Victor Munoz & training partner Big K, 4 weeks out from the 2014 Mr. Olympia.

IFBB Pro Jose Raymond trains arms 4 weeks out from the 2014 Olympia showdown. He's right where he should be at this point...not shredded but getting harder & making changes on a daily basis.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

And some more pre show material :)

IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf trains legs at the LVAC in Las Vegas, 3.5 weeks out from the 2014 Mr. Olympia. In this video, he tells his current body weight, why getting in shape this time around is very easy & more.

2008 Mr. Olympia Dexter Jackson trains shoulders with Charles Glass at the MECCA, Golds Gym Venice, 3.5 weeks out from of the 2014 Mr Olympia in Las Vegas, NV. Dexter lives the life when he leaves home to train in California...eat, sleep, train & repeat becomes his daily agenda.

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/training/flex-lewis-trains-2-weeks-out-2014-olympia

post-6888-0-24128500-1410326939_thumb.jp

Bethany Cisternino 2 weeks before the Fitness Olympia //

post-6888-0-14510900-1410331787_thumb.jp

Latorya Watts heading to the Figure O, 2 weeks out as well //

post-6888-0-80413400-1410331821_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

DANA LINN BAILEY- WOMEN'S PHYSIQUE COMPETITOR

11 more days till I'm back on the Olympia stage chasing dreams and chasing progress! Can't wait for all of the beautiful WPD girls to be up there together... As a group, we are a movement... A movement that is strong, muscular and beautiful! Here we come!

Second to last leg day last night and 10 days out from the Olympia!!! So close, but still going hard!

Really?! 16 days left....s*** is getting real #Olympia2014

10391408_533417520028062_320127727439313

17 days left...

10599220_533188510050963_497970537336733

Muudetud kasutaja eliviielo poolt

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
IFBB pro & 212 contender Guy Cisternino is out in Venice at Gold's Gym training chest with Charles Glass, 3 weeks out from the 2014 Mr. Olympia. This will be his 4th year in a row competing at the O & his 2nd year training with Charles. In this video, he talks about his most memorable Olympia, what placing he is hoping for and more.

IFBB pro Dennis Wolf takes us through part 1 of his arm workout at the LVAC, 3 weeks out from the 2014 Mr. Olympia contest.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
8th

Branch Warren

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-3.jpg

Branch Warren still possesses the "freak factor" and tree-trunk legs that have made him a household name in bodybuilding circles. His recent 2014 Europa Dallas win is proof he's still a force to be reckoned with. Despite incurring his share of injuries, Branch has competed every year of his pro career, and still managed to snag Olympia success. Branch came close to winning the Olympia in 2009, narrowly conceding the title to Jay Cutler. It would be tough for the battle-hardened veteran to win Olympia this year, but he has what it takes to at least place in the top ten.

7th

Roelly Winklaar

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-4.jpg

Netherlands native Roelly Winklaar is a mainstay in the top six of many contests he's competed in. Having won four pro shows, the massive Winklaar is difficult to overlook in any line-up. Perhaps not the most aesthetically-pleasing pro on today's circuit, Winklaar more than compensates with his impressively thick, dense muscularity. When he brings the kind of conditioning that wins shows, he's hard to bet against. At last year's Olympia, he showed up with a career-best look and claimed 7th place against the world's top bodybuilders. Winklaar is expected to put on another good showing at the 2014 Olympia.

6th

Dexter Jackson

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-5.jpg

Dexter Jackson is known for possessing a perfect combination of full, round muscle, super-shredded conditioning, and impressive aesthetics. Throughout his pro career, Jackson has earned 18 big wins, including four Arnold Classic victories and the Mr. Olympia title in 2008. Jackson is also known for his consistency: He brings virtually the same winning physique for each competitive outing. Many have speculated that the 15-year pro veteran must be due for retirement soon. However, recent photos of the 44-year-old contender show that "The Blade" is far from finished. Coming off an excellent 2013, Jackson is poised to place strongly in the mix at this year's Olympia.

5th

Mamdouh Elssbiay

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-6.jpg

With an IFBB pro record of two wins and one loss, as well as having a physique that looks permanently Photoshopped, Mamdouh Elssbiay—aka Big Ramy—is one pro many feel will win the Olympia sooner rather than later. With the possible exception of his calves—which may only appear small because they're dwarfed by the largest quads in Olympia history—Big Ramy appears to have no weaknesses. Plus, he possesses the largest assembly of muscles of any current pro. Should he present the ultra-shredded, grainy look that has so far eluded him, his immense muscularity should place him in the top six.

4th

Shawn Rhoden

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-7.jpg

Shawn Rhoden has quite a high placement pedigree. He clinched 3rd and 4th at the 2012 and 2013 Olympias, placed 2nd at this year's Arnold Classic, and won the 2014 Australian Pro Grand Prix. Stacked from head to toe with dense muscularity, Rhoden is always on point with his conditioning and possesses one of the most impressive V-tapers seen on any IFBB pro stage. Rhoden will undoubtedly continue to sharpen his tools as he edges closer to Olympia glory. Rhoden is a legitimate candidate for the top six, and should be very tough to beat.

3rd

Dennis Wolf

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-8.jpg

Dennis Wolf has placed in the top seven at 23 of his 25 pro shows since debuting at the Europa Supershow in 2006. Among the largest pros on today's scene, Wolf has finally found the perfect formula to give him that additional edge necessary to win big titles. Wolf came close to fulfilling his dream of capturing Olympia gold in 2013, and secured a solid win at the Arnold Classic earlier this year. The man known for his monstrous width will now be gunning for the top-two ranked contenders: Kai Greene and Phil Heath, both of whom will need to bring career-best physiques to keep Wolf from finally breaking through.

2nd

Phil Heath

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-9.jpg

Who can stop this man? Current Olympia champ Phil Heath is considered by many to have the most impressive physique ever to grace an Olympia stage. This three-time, back-to-back Olympia victor has made no secret of his intention to secure win number four. With no weaknesses and a phenomenal size for his 5-foot-9 frame, he is expected to steadfastly man his battle station. However, if Heath is even slightly off his game, another competitor could usurp bodybuilding's current king.

1st

Kai Greene

2014mr-olympia-preview-graphics-10.jpg

The legendary Kai Greene is always in contention for an Olympia win. With superior back and leg development, as well as a side chest shot that can't be touched, Greene's only limitation appears to be his conditioning. Though supremely on point for most of his outings, Kai has not yet captured that grainy, hard look that Heath has so magnificently displayed for each of his Olympia wins. Wider, rounder, and more muscular than Heath, Greene also possesses great proportion and symmetry. Few would have argued against his winning the title in 2013, but can he bring that extra detail needed to beat Heath in 2014?

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
IFBB pros Branch Warren & Johnnie Jackson train arms at Metroflex Arlington, 13 days out from the 2014 Mr. Olympia. This time around Branch is right where he needs to be at 2 weeks out. At this time last year he was fighting an uphill battle trying to get where he needed to be conditioning wise. In this video, Branch also talks about what he has to do differently than most people because of the extrememe heat at Metroflex.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
IFBB Pro Juan "Diesel" Morel takes you through his second quad workout of the week at the East Coast MECCA, 13 days out from the 2014 Mr. Olympia. The workout is pretty tough with some heavy hack squats followed up by ascending sets on the leg press. Juan explains how he's really put size on his legs since 2009.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Oksana giving a sneak peak as well ..

post-6888-0-09600200-1410753587_thumb.jp

DLB 6 days to go to the Physique O //

post-6888-0-51963900-1410753617_thumb.jp

Anton Antipov //

Well, here you go. My progress photos 6 days out from Mr. Olympia LLC - as I always said I compete against my past selves and looking to be better every day. Next weekend I will be on cloud 9 just being at this amazing event, competing on the biggest stage in the world.

post-6888-0-34628400-1410753678_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Roelly a few weeks (I assume) ago...

post-6888-0-35685300-1410761271_thumb.jp

IFBB physique pro Jason Poston writes:

Progress pics 6 days out. Just weighed in at 198lbs and feeling pretty freakin awesome. I prep at this point. The hard part is over. Time to ENJOY OLYMPIA WEEK!

post-6888-0-11397300-1410761303_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Nathalia Melo sitting out this years O....

http://www.hardbodynews.com/2014/09/nathalia-melo-sitting-bikini-olympia/#sthash.W2QBr1xG.dpbs

My decision to not do the Olympia this year started when I had a very bad injury on my back, which was around the time I had to make de decision whether or not I was going to compete at the Olympia. Plus, I have been super busy with my seminars and camps so I am trying to focus more them (I have done seminars and camps in nearly 20 different countries). And to top it all off, I am also planning my wedding. So, with so much going on I thought it would be best to sit out of this one.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides