AnneP

Arnold Classic and Arnold Amateur 2013. EGLE 2 KOHT!

Slovakian bikini athlete Jana Majernikova heading also to the Arnold AM - see her training / interview clip on Eastlabs TV.

Another European amateur bikini competitor on her way to Arnold AM - German Kathrin Hollmann - interviewed by Team-andro.com

Maxximum Portal shares the Slovenian team to AC AM;

Stasa Grom

Gasper Grom

Gasper Grom sneak peak 6 weeks out;

MP2k923f56d31e7.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
Czech 24-year-old bodybuilder Milan Sadekis preparing for Arnold Classic Amateur in Columbus, Ohio in the up to 100k category. Here he is training quads 5.5 weeks out

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2013-arnold-classic-amateur/5194--milan-sadek-trains-quads-55-weeks-out-from-the-arnold-amateur.html

MILAN_SADEK2.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

2013 ARNOLD CLASSIC: LAST FEW DAYS FOR NOMINATION

by Andrew Michalak

National Federations have the last few days to nominate their athletes for the upcoming 7th Arnold Amateur Championships to be held in Columbus, Ohio, USA, on the first weekend of March, 2013.

According to the Inspection Report, National Federations may send the names of nominated athletes to the IFBB General Secretary William Tierney (w.tierney@ifbb-uk.com ) or directly to the IFBB Headquarters (internacional@santonja.com) not later than January 31st, 2013. Final Entry Form is a part of the Inspection Report available at the IFBB website. Sending the nomination doesn’t mean that the nominated athlete will be allowed to participate. Due to the time restrictions in the sport facilities, the number of athletes accepted will be limited. The final list of accepted athletes will be published on February 15th, 2013 on the Arnold Amateur website: http://arnoldamateur.com/

This year’s Arnold Amateur North America will include 35 different categories:

- Men’s Bodybuilding (70 kg, 75 kg, 80 kg, 85 kg, 90 kg, 100 kg, +100 kg)

- Men’s Masters Bodybuilding (age 40-49, age over 50)

- Men’s Classic Bodybuilding (168 cm, 171 cm, 175 cm, 180 cm, +180 cm)

- Women’s Bodybuilding (55 kg, +55 kg)

- Women’s Fitness (163 cm, +163 cm)

- Women’s Bodyfitness (155 cm, 159 cm, 163 cm, 167 cm, 170 cm, +170 cm)

- Women’s Masters Bodyfitness (163 cm, 168 cm, +168 cm)

- Women’s Bikini Fitness (155 cm, 159 cm, 163 cm, 167 cm, 170 cm, +170 cm)

- Women’s Physique (163 cm, +163 cm)

- Men’s Physique (173 cm, +173 cm)

Many countries have already sent their nominations. We can see a lot of the IFBB top stars coming to Columbus this year. One of the biggest national teams will be from Italy. There will be 39 athletes, with many well-known stars among them. “This is the biggest and most powerful Italian team ever participated at the Arnold Classic in Columbus” – Italian Federation President Benedetto Mondello said. “We hope to win many top places there” – he added.

Below we present the most famous Italian athletes nominated to the 2013 Arnold Amateur Championships in Columbus:

Pictures:

illnew08-1.jpg

Corrado Maggiore: legendary Italian bodybuilder, two-time world champion and two-time European champion, practically never out of the medal zone. In 2008 2nd place in Columbus (behind Javier Reynoso). In 2011 and 2012 – 2nd place at the Arnold Europe in Madrid. Not enough these 2nd places? Now it’s time for victory and he has potentials to do it!

illnew08-2.jpg

Allessandro Galli: fantastic classic bodybuilding overall winner in Columbus last year, displaying incredible muscle density and definition. Now will come back to defense his title.

illnew08-3.jpg

Antonio Ludovico: runner up at the two previous European Championships, first time in Columbus and with big appetite for victory.

illnew08-4.jpg

Allessandro Zuccaro: 2011 Arnold America winner in 75 kg class, now will come back to regain the title, but in the heavier class up to 80 kg.

illnew08-5.jpg

Fabio Branciamore: 3rd place winner at the 2012 Arnold Europe, first time going to Columbus, ready to surprise all of us.

illnew08-6.jpg

Cristina Romano: Silver medal at the 2012 European Championships in bodyfitness is a proof that she has reached the top international level. Will she confirm this in Columbus?

illnew08-7.jpg

Anna Maria Giordani: 2011 Arnold America masters bodyfitness class A winner. Now returns with the goal to regain the title.

illnew08-8.jpg

Cristina Menini: long time in the sport scene but the last few years were not so successful for her; however she won the 2012 Notte dei Championi qualification contest. Who knows…

illnew08-9.jpg

Ester Parisi: top Italian bodyfitness competitor now will try in a new IFBB category: women’s physique. Maybe, it will be her best choice?

illnew08-10.jpg

bodyfitness star Elena Cuzuioc and bodybuilder Emiliano Dell’ Uomo will go to Columbus for the first time. Both with big chances for top places. By Luca Alfieri (LA-design)

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

ОКОНЧАТЕЛЬНАЯ ЗАЯВКА (вроде никого не забыли)

1. Nadezhdina Elena Bikini A

2. Starodubtseva Anna Bikini F

3. Eregina Svetlana Bikini C

4. Kashcheeva Yana Bikini C

5. Nevskaia Natalia Bikini C

6. Usmanova Ekaterina Bikini C

7. Gook Elina Figure B

8. Filatova Olga Figure C

9. Nikolayeva Yaroslava Figure C

10. Mishyrina Elena Figure D

11. Ushakova Yulia Figure E

12. Berger Iurii Men’s Classic Bodybuilding A

13. Maleev Denis Men’s Classic Bodybuilding D

14. Prikhodko Alexander Men’s Classic Bodybuilding D

15. Krylov Dmitrii Men’s Classic Bodybuilding E

16. Grokhovskiy Georgy Men’s Classic Bodybuilding E

17. Eskin Aleksandr Men’s Bodybuilding 70kg

18. Denisov Alexei Men’s Bodybuilding 80kg

19. Spichenkov Sergei Men’s Bodybuilding 85kg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

http://www.flexonlin...t-chest-workout

Ben Pakulski is in his home away from home, Tamp, FL, training exclusively for the 2013 Arnold Clsssic.

In this bodybuilding workout video, Ben Pakulski takes us through an intense chest workout using a combination of free weights, machines and bands. Pakman is incorporating different types of workouts he's learned over the years tailored toword his physiqe and mindset. A combination of bodybuilding workouts coupled with strength and conditioning principles is what makes Pakulski feel he's hitting the right combination for his physique.

2013-arnold-pakulski-chest.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Ms Figure Olympia Erin Stern 5 weeks out;

2012 vs 2013..both pics are 5 weeks out from the Arnold Classic (left pic is last year, right pic is today). I have been trying to balance my physique - more shape/sweep in the quads, more size on the calves. More sprints this prep, more cardio last prep. It's always interesting to compare progress pics- I often don't realize the changes until I see old and new, side by side. We'll see how the next few weeks goes!

post-6888-0-42140800-1359571230.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

http://www.musculard...rnold-prep.html

Ann Titone is just a few weeks away from taking the stage at the Arnold for the first time. 2012 proved to be a stellar competition year for Ann, as she scored her first pro win and competed in her second Figure Olympia. She closed out her year with a second pro win and a 2013 Olympia qualification in Kentucky. She is still riding the wave of some great upward momentum. Team MD caught up with her in St. Louis last weekend to watch her go through a leg workout.

13arnoldprep_titone.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

http://www.musculard...g-practice.html

Oksana Grishina and Cathy LeFrancois practice posing in preparation for the upcoming 25th anniversary Arnold Classic edition coming up February 28 - March 2, 2013. The two competitors discuss the reasons why they teamed up and show us what it takes to prepare a top notch posing routine. Video by Dave Bourlet.

ARNOLD_CLASSIC_GRISHINA_LEFRANCOIS.jpg

http://www.musculard...ernational.html

With nothing backing Debi up in this video but some music her physique and intensity speaks for itself. In fact, thats the way she wanted it for this shoot. Debi took the second spot at the Arnold and Olympia in 2012 and believes she has what it takes to advance. All she had to say was she has high expectations and thanks her sponsors Ironville Clothing and ProTan and was happy her sister assisted her with the workout.

Debi7wksout.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

I have linked ealier some of the Hardbody interviews, those all are now collected on BB.com AC main page - where you also can find all the official information of the upcoming event - http://www.bodybuild...s-festival.html

2013-arnold-sports-festival-header-640x300.jpg

Ryall Vasani shows routine practice prior to the Fitness International;

http://youtu.be/fRUjKsUkVTo

German bikini amateur Kathrin Hollmann update // HERE.

Biggie Smalls is in the game as well;

Mr Toney Freeman shares 4 weeks out shots..

555920_10152504041380121_312995708_n.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

http://youtu.be/mf7W1Nyls14

http://www.flexonlin...-arnold-classic

In a couple days we’ll be four weeks out and this prep has been interesting to say the least. Many of you know I have worked with Chad Nichols, Hany Rambod and also a short stint with Fakhri Mubarak this offseason. After working with all three and a couple others beforehand I can confidently say they have taught me enough that I believed in myself enough to go ahead and do this prep on my own.

I’ve had emails and read comments from people saying, I switch coaches too much and its not their fault, I should stick with one so they can figure me out. The bottom line is Chad and Hany both did awesome work with me but the industry doesn’t favor one coach for a long term commitment; unless you’re at the top. When you’re a second tier pro trying to work your way into the top ranks you become second priority to other clients that may be better than you. I don’t blame Chad or Hany for prioritizing clients, if I had a guy that had a chance at a top 3 or winning the Olympia, I would be more focused on him as well. That being said, for my career I need to put myself first before anyone else and really try and dial things in.

Enough of that shit anyway, I’m sure there will come a day again when I use a coach, I just think after 14 years it was time I gave it a shot with my own knowledge I’ve accumulated over the years.

This prep started out pretty easy, mid way through was pretty easy and actually to date, is still pretty easy lol. I know what you’re thinking, I must not be working hard enough and I’m going to be shitty come showtime. Quite the opposite is true (so I think lol), there seems to be less pressure for some reason training myself. I’m not waiting for someone to tell me what to do, what to eat, when to cheat, when to rest, when to breathe, its all me.

I started out with more cals then ever before and not too much cardio, that worked. Then I increased the cardio and dropped the cals just a bit, still doing less cardio and eating more food then in the past, that worked. Just this past week at the five week mark I’ve increased my cardio to previous prep levels but still am eating more than ever before, still working. The amount of cardio I’m doing now is something I would have started at 10 weeks out in preps past. Less work, more food, until its time to ramp it up, that philosophy is working so far and only time will tell if its the new way for me.

At almost four weeks out I am about 260lbs in the morning on an empty stomach and, feel like I am about 5-8lbs from stage ready. My biggest fear right now is being ready to early because my weight has been dropping and I’ve had to add more food to slow it down. This is where I wanted to be at this point, my mind is right, my training is right, my diet is on point and I am ready for battle.

This year, I won’t be leaving early…

Sacrifice Without Regret,

Fouad Abiad

www.fouadabiad.com

fouad-4-weeks-full.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

http://www.flexonline.com/ifbb/arnold-classic-2013/ben-pakulski-4-weeks-out-delts-workout

Pakman hits his shoulders from as many different angles as possible. From front dells on an incline to laying down cable front rows, Ben is hitting his deltas hard.

At four weeks out, the PakMan is going strong on low carbs and monitoring his body fat but not the scale.

2013-arnold-pakulski-shoulders.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides