AnneP

Mr. Olympia 2012 (Phil Heath VS Kai Greene) video!

Roelly Winklaar // PART 3/3

Some written interviews added on BB.com;

philheathinterview_sm.jpg

Phil Heath - Interview With The Defending Champ

Phil Heath is the man to beat, and he knows it. With his title defense just under the horizon, The Gift keeps on giving in this wide-ranging interview.

trickys-still-got-it-smallbox.jpg

Interview With 'Tricky' Jackson: Preparing For The 2012 Olympia

Find out what Richard 'Tricky' Jackson has to say about aging, balancing family, and the privilege of competing at the Olympia.

-212 showdown contender Petr Vanis on 20th Sep - http://kulturistika.ronnie.cz/c-13325-petr-vanis-rozhovor-a-aktualni-forma-pred-mr-olympia-2012.html

13325_27_1.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Selle Hr. Vanišiga isegi koos võistelnud ja 2003a .MM Indias kaotasin talle 1 punktiga, ta oli viimane kes sai finaali 6 parema sekka. Hea amatöör, kuid profi mõõtu minuarust välja ei anna.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Selle Hr. Vanišiga isegi koos võistelnud ja 2003a .MM Indias kaotasin talle 1 punktiga, ta oli viimane kes sai finaali 6 parema sekka. Hea amatöör, kuid profi mõõtu minuarust välja ei anna.

Nõustun Otiga. Ega Ott ei mäleta, mitmendale kohale see mees siis lõpuks finaalis jäi?

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Nõustun Otiga. Ega Ott ei mäleta, mitmendale kohale see mees siis lõpuks finaalis jäi?

Ta sai 5.koha, sest Erich Beil, mingitel tervislikel põhjustel finaalis lavale ei tulnud, seega täpselt nii nagu ta napilt sisse pääses nii ka lõpetas.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

1 Kai Greene

2 Phil Heath

3 Dennis Wolf

4 Branch Warren

5 Dexter Jackson

6 Cedric McMillan

7 Evan Centopani

8 Roelly Winklaar

9 Lionel Beyeke

10 Ronny Rockel

Muudetud kasutaja Stenn poolt

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Some girl updates...

My fave for the Figure O title, Erin Stern (photo from friday)

398434_3977331626411_12886673_n.jpg

Ms O contender Alina Popa writes;

Finally the last week is here. I can hardly wait to be in Columbus on Wednesday and on that awesome stage on Friday. My prep has been better than ever and I am so thankful to Dylan and all the people in Armbrust Pro Gym for their support.

Gonna be fun to meet all the girls again and have some fun while we are at it. Today I shopped for my food I need there and of course the after-show food (lots of chocolaty things that I am craving lol) and I am more ready than ever.

Here's a few pics I took a couple of weeks ago with Brett Seeley which is an awesome photographer.

Thanks a lot to all of you for the warm support I got.

ALINA%2BBodybuilding.com.jpgALINA%2BBodybuilding.com-2.jpg

Jelena Abbou leg work out prior to the Olympia (some weeks ago)

http://rxmuscle.com/...re-olympia.html

post-6888-0-49736900-1348459768.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
Still suffering from a head cold, Dennis Wolf returns to the gym and discusses his back workout in detail. Wolf says he is still improving and that his large frame can handle 20 lbs more lean muscle. With only three weeks to go before the Mr Olympia 2012, Wolf says he is dialing in his conditioning from the front and back so that he can bring his best package to the stage September 27-30.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2012-mr-olympia/4778-dennis-wolf-trains-back-3-weeks-out.html

12o_wolf_back_3out_rot.jpg

Curtis Bryant (-212 showdown) 12 days out;

564066_3215961416557_899243472_n.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Kail on nägu küll 2 nädalat enne nagu poleks dieeti alustanudki.... :D

Jah, natuke muret tekitav pilt, aga loodetavasti selle mehe salaplaan vastaseid uinutada :rolleyes:

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides