ants16

Jõusaali tsitaadid

(working out) It is as satisfying to me as cumming is. You know -- as having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of five thousand people, I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night.

Arnold ikka kinovend :D

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

* Võimatu on vaid suur sõna, mida kasutab väike inimene. Tema meelest on kergem elada valmis maailmas kui leida endas jõudu maailma muuta. Võimatu ei ole fakt. See on arvamus. Võimatu ei ole lõplik. See on väljakutse. Võimatu on ajutine. Võimatut pole olemas.

Impossible is nothing!

*It is not how much you have learned, but how much you have absorbed in what you have learned. – Bruce Lee

*Life´s battels dont´t always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can! – Bruce Lee

*Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. – Bruce Lee

*If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

-Bruce Lee

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

"I'll be back!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Light weight, baby!" - Ronnie Coleman

"I don't eat for taste...I eat for function." - Jay Cutler

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got." - Ronnie Coleman

"I want to be the best-built man in the world!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I don't worry about it, because I never took an overdosage." - Arnold Schwarzenegger about Steroids in 1987

"I've been training so long, its second nature to push myself to the limit." - Ronnie Coleman

"Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." - Ernie Taylor IFBB Pro

"Bodybuilding is about making yourself feel good - it's about giving yourself confidence." - Valentina Chepiga IFBB Pro

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
Trennis näeme, raisk!

Mu postituse all ka tabav hüüdlause..

Cheat on your girlfriends, not on your WORKOUTS! - indeed, humoorikas hüüdlause. ;)

NO PAIN, NO GAIN! - suhteliselt hea video selle kohta Jim Carrey'ga. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKt8B00rnbo

Whatever the mind of a man can concieve, it can achieve. '' - W. Clement Stone [1902-2002]

''The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rough, mean place, and no matter how tough you think you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there, permanently, IF you let it. You, me, or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit. Its about how hard you can GET HIT and KEEP MOVING FORWARD. How much you CAN TAKE and KEEP MOVING FORWARD. If you know what you're worth, then go out and GET what you're worth! But you got to be willing to take THE HIT.'' - Sylvester Stallone.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

"I´m so fast, that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark!" - Muhammad Ali

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." - Muhammad Ali

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit." Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."

-Muhammad Alie

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Jõud ei tule võidust.Sinu jõudu arendab võitlus.Kui sa ületad raskused ja otsustad mitte alla anda, siis see on jõud!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides