1. Ashley Kaltwasser

2. Yeshaira Robles

3. Stacey Alexander

4. Nathalia Melo

5. India Paulino

6. Amanda Latona

normal_DSC_2610_ergebnis.JPGnormal_DSC_2616_ergebnis~0.JPG

OLM_2103.JPG

Honestly, I wanted to cry this morning :wacko: All the bikini finalists looked great as always..but how it is possible to place Nathalia 4th?! And Latona 6th?!!!!! I am so shocked! I was sure to see Anna Virmajoki in finals also..I really think she deserves the place there. Really, not that I have anything against the winners, just I am so surprised...

• Upvote 1

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Honestly, I wanted to cry this morning :wacko: All the bikini finalists looked great as always..but how it is possible to place Nathalia 4th?! And Latona 6th?!!!!! I am so shocked! I was sure to see Anna Virmajoki in finals also..I really think she deserves the place there. Really, not that I have anything against the winners, just I am so surprised...

I wanted to cry too. Imo there were so many many better girls. Not big differences but I just like more athletic look. Anna was obviously a bit too soft, looked great as always though.

• Upvote 1

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Never been a fan of Jay but TOP 8 would be a great result with this package, not any successful comeback. :/

(this is from numerical comparisons)

0a2afa2889d0eedc28ee23a1f4cfbd5e.JPG

e761d7d64a444a1622cf5e034f68ef96.JPG

c24907ec7603530c50fed332b00b107f.JPG

4caf20a18ab872db3f286198c73a1807.JPG

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

If YOU missed the live webcast, you can watch now Mr O comparison rounds on BB.com webcast replays;

http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2013-olympia-webcast/index.html?videoName=mr-olympia-prejudging-comparisons-replay

(below of the screen, choose from LIVE to "men".)

Also women's finals and awarding videos added, those can be viewed under "women".

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Jesus, my idea what bikini should be does not meet this criteria at all. I dont get how Amy K is - based on the results - far better than Melo or anyone else? People say Melo was "too big" "too lean" but hey, shouldnt they still look like athletes and have SOME roundness, A BIT conditioning... ARGH :D

post-6888-0-12664200-1380364402_thumb.jp post-6888-0-69292400-1380364415_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Men's physique prejudging and finals & WPD finals & 212 prejudging will start at 21.30; no live webcast unfortunatelly but one can follow the comments on MD forums.

Ms Figure Olympia, -212 and Mr Olympia finals will start at 5.00 in Estonian time (live webcast starting 30 mins earlier) and one can watch it LIVE on http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2013-olympia-webcast/

:)

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

As much as I hate to bitch about the results, I dont find Ashley's physique best here, nothing super-wow in it. Really liked Melo and Latona here, and Robles... Melo forever ! :)

normal_DSC_2824_ergebnis.JPGnormal_DSC_2835_ergebnis~1.JPG

Oh dear. :) I so agree. I was certain that it will be a good year for Latona and Melo is definitely top 3 in my book too. Could not believe the results when I saw them today. Even after reviewing the live broadcast I think that these to deserve better. I don´t think Paulino is at all top 6 material. However I have to admit that Kaltwasser represents certain aesthetique or class that differentiates her from the others when it comes to stage presence. So I guess they were looking for something a little different this year and maybe they are trying to separate the disciplines as Latona and Melo are both rather lean and toned.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

-212 PREJUDGING IS ON ...

The first call out ;

Kevin English

Dave Henry

Jose Raymond

Flex Lewis

ag3d.jpg

The 2nd call out;

Sami Al Haddad

Eduardo Correa

Tricky Jackson

Guy Gisternino

xj9v.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Pildid on ikka huvitavad küll David Henri kaugelt vaatades pildil polegi nagu vormis ja siis lähedalt tehtud pilt on terav nagu nuga...see see pildi järgi hindamine on....Kohapeal vaadates saab alles õige pildi.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Kommenteerimiseks logi sisse või loo konto

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Loo konto

Register a new account

Logi sisse

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Viimati Sirvimas   0 liiget

Ühtegi registreeritud kasutajat ei vaata seda lehte.