AnneP

IFBB Pro Europa Championships / Orlando Pro 2014

IFBB Pro Justin Compton gets in an Arm Workout during the Arnold weekend - 6 weeks out from the IFBB Orlando Pro 2014. This will be just his 2nd pro show. His first was the 2013 Wings of Strength Chicago Pro where he placed 5th. In this video he explains each exercise and shows just how massive his arms really are.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Dan Toth 4 weeks out //

post-6888-0-43918700-1395081513_thumb.jp

An Nguyen updates //

Progress picture: 3/14/14
Weight: 236.5lbs
Count down till show: 4 weeks out
This will probably be my last progress picture I put up. Feeling good and feeling ready. Almost to the finish line. It's a month out and now it time to take my condition to the next level and get crazy dry and super tight. This is no where close to what I will bring to stage.

post-6888-0-12620500-1395083500_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Men's physique pro Anton Antipov's sneak peak 2 weeks before the show:

Last progress update photo before Orlando. See you all in 2 weeks!

post-6888-0-01825800-1396458994_thumb.jp

Jeff Long guest posing 2 weeks out //

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Biggie Smalls giving an update less than week before the show //

post-6888-0-49814600-1396760214_thumb.jp

Anton Antipov //

Last Arm session before the show! Next weekend can't come soon enough...

post-6888-0-22002700-1396760335_thumb.jp

Devis 6 days out as well, usually seen not tight enough, is he finally bringing it this time?

post-6888-0-14792100-1396760360_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Justin Compton 4 days before the show // photos linked from www.ronnie.cz

18389_1.jpg 18389_2.jpg

Anton Antipov updates...

Checked in and ready to go for tomorrow. Showtime! Stay tuned for more updates!

post-6888-0-76140200-1397187476_thumb.jp

So does Devis, 14 hours before the prejudging ;

post-6888-0-23189100-1397187548_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Men's Open BB prejudging //

Men's first call out :

Men's BB prejudging wrap up with some prejudging footage by MD:

The TOP 3 and the last call out //

Jon Delarosa - Justin Compton - Fred Smalls

629824.jpg

629827.jpg

629830.jpg

629834.jpg

629838.jpg

629843.jpg

629850.jpg

629855.jpg

Compton's show...

629340.jpg629352.jpg

More photos available on NPCnewsonline.com and MD.com .

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Men's physique prejudging //

First call //

David Breaux - Michael Ferguson - Michael Anderson - Jason Poston - Steve Mousharbash - Jeff Said

629293.jpg

629294.jpg

629295.jpg

629297.jpg

629298.jpg

More photos available on NPCnewsonline.com and MD.com .

Murat Demir - better in CBB?

628808.jpg628820.jpg

One of my favorites, Anton Antipov ...

628411.jpg628424.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Results // men's BB open

1. Justin Compton
2. Jonathan Delarosa
3. Fred Smalls
4. Daniel Toth
5. Eddy Wilson

Complete results with the scores // http://npcnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/mens.jpg

What happens when two young fast progressing bodybuilders put on 15 pounds or so apiece in less than a year and then slug it out at the Europa Battle of Champions this weekend (April 11-12) in Orlando? What happens is the sport gets a giant infusion of top tier new blood as the Orlando audience were witness to 25 year old Justin Compton being pushed all the way by 29 year old Jon DeLaRosa before clinching victory.

The twosome had completely different glide paths into the Florida fracas. Compton from his Winchester, Kentucky base, penciled in the Orlando contest as his next assignment way before Christmas and then adopting a 10 week prep program, piloted entirely on his ownsome, stuck rigidly to his game plan. That included halving his cardio in the last three weeks to only four weekly sessions of 30 minutes: a change he credits that allowed his thighs to remain full and striated, so overcoming the shallowness he was exhibiting in that area a year ago.

By contrast DeLaRosa, under new contest prep guide Chris Aceto had originally planned that his 2014 flexing campaign would open at the Arnold Classic Brazil on April 25-26. But such was the way his body was responding to new disciplines the duo took the decision last Sunday (April 3) to make a grab for an Olympia qualification place in Orlando. Thus the die was cast for the immovable object to meet the irresistible force and for the 243 pound Compton and 237 pound DeLaRosa to provide a battle royal at the Battle of Champions.

As the battle raged, in side shots (chest and triceps) Compton reigned supreme. However his hams from the side need more thickness – but then standing next to DeLaRosa anyone’s hams are going to look second best. Jon’s upper back shots beat out Justin’s, but on most muscular the Kentuckian edged ahead, while on front double biceps Compton’s greater size and shape, head-to-toe, seemed to win the day.

It is difficult to discount the thought that to describe Jon’s Orlando venture as a dry run (for Brazil) is a little oxymoronic as at the prejudging he could have been drier, and that if he had waited for the Brazil contest he would have nailed it 100 percent. Who know what would have happened then? But let’s get it straight DeLaRosa is a hell of a bodybuilder. All the bodyparts are there, his shape is show stopping and his waist is tiny. His legs are ridiculous and, and he has the correct mental drive to force himself into the top echelon

Of the other entrants third placed Fred Smalls was in his best ever shape and is on the right track. In fourth place Hungary’s Daniel Toth packs oodles of muscle and if he could trim those obliques would cause major damage. Fifth placed Eddy Wilson has potential written all over him. For the life of me I cannot understand why South Africa’s Marius Dohne didn’t make top four, and An Nguyen was perhaps harder and drier than anyone and maybe merited a loser look.

But the last word belongs to the phenomenal Justin Compton. Asked about his rapid emergence he said, “Three years ago I would never dream I am where I am now. But once I finished second at the 2011 Junior Nationals I sort of learned I had the genetics.” Has he ever.

629369.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides