AnneP

St Louis Pro 2014; info, photos, results + KAI Greene guest posing..

WPD competitor Katka Kyptova heads to her pro debut, her leg work out video from the beginning of January;

Lindsey Waters updates one month before the show...

IFBB Bikini Pro

Lindsay Waters says her goal is always to leave the gym looking like Niagara Falls because she worked so hard. She’s four weeks out from her season debut at Jack Titone’s St. Louis Pro and stops by the East Coast Mecca, Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym, to get a shoulder workout and share how her contest prep is going.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

This show being held today as well with WPD, bikini and figure!

I really really really liked the look of Candice Lewis at the Figure International, I would not surprise if she dominates this line up.. Allison Frahn looked improved as well during the last weekend.

competitorlist_fig.gif

Was looking forward to see Kyptova in WPD line up but obviously she withdraw for some reason...

competitorlist_wp.gif

competitorlist_bik.gif

TOP figure compeittor Ann Titone talks about the upcoming show with Dan Ray;

Check in photos available at NPCnewsonline.com and MD.com.

STL_6984-2.jpg

STL_6987-2.jpg

STL_6993-2.jpg

Kai & G Farah at the show as well :)

STL_7006-2.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

The photos from the prejudging rounds are being uploaded at http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1779#.UxuB4YVreVp

Pro bikini // prejudging // TOP CALL

Raphaela Milagres (35) - Sarah LeBlanc (33) - Jessica Arevalo (26)

DSC_1847wtmk.JPG

DSC_1850wtmk.JPG

DSC_1864wtmk.JPG

Pro figure // prejudging // TOP

Krista Dunn - Allison Frahn - Dana Ambrose - Candice Lewis - Monica Labriola - Natalie Waples

DSC_2663wtmk.JPG

DSC_2657wtmk.JPG

DSC_2659wtmk.JPG

DSC_2661wtmk.JPG

DSC_2663wtmk.JPG

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

TOP 5 results //

Physique

1. Jennifer Robinson
2. Danielle Reardon
3. Ana Paula Da Silva
4. Frida Palmell
5. Gloria Faulls

Figure

1. Candice Lewis
2. Dana Ambrose
3. Monica Labriola
4. Allison Frahn
5. Natalie Waples

Bikini

1. Sarah LeBlanc
2. Raphaela Milagres
3. Jessica Arevalo
4. Caryn Paolini
5. Ashriel Osgood

Complete results with scores are available HERE.

For more photos, please visit RXmuscle.com and MD.com.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Ok, I do understand the judges can only place what is in the line up and you cannot really compare 2 different line ups. BUT. A few notes...

Only a week ago Ashley K won the bikini international with basicly no muscle. Well sure, bikini is more than muscle and conditioning, but as we could all see, Ashley's posing and stage presentation was pretty off especially compared to the rest of the TOP group. One week after LeBlanc wins the pro bikini here being pretty huge (in bikini) and having notable veins in arms. I sure like more such an athletic bikini look with some muscle rather than Ashley's look. No problems, I like LeBlanc but I could never manage in the judging panel of bikini, thats for sure :D

LeBlanc yday...

post-6888-0-22416400-1394344730_thumb.jp

Ashley week ago...

post-6888-0-68189200-1394344871_thumb.jp

A second notice. After IFBB started to eliminate women's bodybuilding BIG TIME (no FBB in AC, less pro shows , no world championships or European championships for FBBers any more) bigger looks started to appear in women's physique. This girl placed 3rd at this show - ok, again I do understand size and conditioning is not all but sure these 2 factors have been used quite a lot in physique as well and wasnt WP created for less muscular and less harder look - but as I see it, you can see more BB look nowadays in women's physique and one can notice it just by watching the photos from this show. I highlight, I do like nice frames with some muscle and good conditioning, but is this too much for WP (legs legs..)? post-6888-0-78407200-1394345113_thumb.jp

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides