AnneP

Ft Lauderdale Pro - Finnish Minna Pajulahti makes her pro debut

November 20th, the last pro show of the year for figure and fitness pros. Again, this is a olympia qualifier, TOP 3 in each category qualifies to next year's Olympia.

2010fortlauderdale_poster.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
Ma ei tea, kuid mulle tundub Minna kuidagi fitnessi jaoks liiga suure lihasmassiga eks paistab kuidas teda hinnatakse, edu igal juhul.

Kui nüüd seda fotot vaadata, siis ei tundugi. Lihtsalt väga heas vormis.

post-8381-1289831068_thumb.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Peab ütlema, et ei saa USA hindamiskriteeriumitest üldse aru, kui vaadata fitnessi esikohta ja 14 jäänud Paljulahtit, siis ilma teadmata kuidas hinnati võiks kohad ka teistpdi panna. Ma arvan ,et Paljulahti hinnati maha -liigse lihasmassi pärast nagu algselt ka arvasin, seda on varem ka vene bodyfitnessi naistega tehtud, et pandud viimaseks, esimene ots on nagu pesumodellid.... :)

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
Peab ütlema, et ei saa USA hindamiskriteeriumitest üldse aru, kui vaadata fitnessi esikohta ja 14 jäänud Paljulahtit, siis ilma teadmata kuidas hinnati võiks kohad ka teistpdi panna. Ma arvan ,et Paljulahti hinnati maha -liigse lihasmassi pärast nagu algselt ka arvasin, seda on varem ka vene bodyfitnessi naistega tehtud, et pandud viimaseks, esimene ots on nagu pesumodellid.... :)

Vingete õlgadega see pesumodell seekord ;) ...aga ma olin ka üllatunud. Ei oskagi hinnata... :D

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Btw, this was first time ever in PRO Fitness history with new scoring rules. The final scores used to be 50% of physique round and 50 % of free routine round. Now according the new rules, they double scores from free routine round. Which means that physique counts less and 2/3 of total scores are from free routine. This benefits a lot the ones like Kizzy Vaines, Nicole Duncan... I also assume that now in becoming contests like fitness international, Oksana Grishina will benefit of this rule change also.

I think the biggest problem with Minna is not size and conditioning but the structure which looks a bit blocky and heavy..specially waist..

DSC_2734_XSVFWLJQIL.jpg

DSC_2741_YFHEQETXCZ.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

"I think the biggest problem with Minna is not size and conditioning but the structure which looks a bit blocky and heavy..specially waist.."

I was there and watched the show LIVE! And have been planning the training program for the gym with Minna and the size is the only problem now,not the structure

We need get legs smaller and make the same illusion movements that the US girls do on the stage with posing,its little bit science you know!!:) ..but know the game has begun!!

K

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

Ok !

For me , it looks like a structural thing but sure ,everything is about illusion, dont know how the things are , can just see the illusion created. Just fix the illusion .. maybe less size will make it look also structurally better, maybe its about being "too heavy" (dont mean now weight or anything, such how the structure handles muscle size).

Good luck with the project :)

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
Ok !

For me , it looks like a structural thing but sure ,everything is about illusion, dont know how the things are , can just see the illusion created. Just fix the illusion .. maybe less size will make it look also structurally better, maybe its about being "too heavy" (dont mean now weight or anything, such how the structure handles muscle size).

Good luck with the project :)

Yep,Thanks! As you said it´s sad to see that you can now come in 3 week diet and go past better physique with "better" routine or as what that judge panel think anyway in that contest,but these are the new rules now and have to just get along with that,i´d have but the results little bit different thoug for some competitors side of view..;)

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides