Matt

Where i can buy Fatburner

and again...at this time...where i can buy fat burner or Arctic Sport for the cheapest price??? what drink is more useful?And it deals damage to my health

especially kidneys?

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

I think he wanted to say , that just drinking doesen't help, you have to work out and do exercises to , to lose weight .:P

Muudetud kasutaja Saphireguy poolt

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
u want to say that it doesn't help?

It DOES help, but very little. It doesn't mean you sit on your couch and watch TV while drinking Fatburner and fat burns. It contains L-Carnitine, Green tea extracts (both are helping you to burn fat), futhermore C and B vitamins which all are good for your health. Drink it, it's healthy, but don't rely only on that if your purpose is to burn fat. Eat proper things and your fat burns without Fatburner.

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides

In english:

What is the maximum portion of L-carnitine that should not be exeeded when taking before workout? I am pretty sure that the body can't obtain all of the 1,000 mg (or more) of L-carnitine taken in at once. Would it be reasonable to dilute it with water or some other fluid?

- - - -

Eesti keeles:

Mis on maksimaalne annus L-karnitiini, mida enne trenni võttes ei peaks ületama? Ma olen üsna kindel, et keha ei suuda omistada kõike 1,000 mg (või enam) L-karnitiini, mis ühe korraga sisse võetakse. Oleks mõistlik seda lahjendada vee või mõne muu joogiga?

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides
u want to say that it doesn't help?

Something like this.

Have you heard some bodybuilder (they have very low % of fat usually) saying that Fat Burner (or some other similar drink) have helped to lose his fat? Or it would not be possible to have so few fat without Fat burner? :P If you have heard (I doubt) then it was pitiful advertisement. :lol:

Muudetud kasutaja Capricorn poolt

Jaga seda postitust

Viita postitusele
Jaga teistes saitides